Monday, July 28, 2014

Zip Top Plastic Bags

Okay, I know some of you are asking why today's fave is a plastic zipper bag.  You might be wondering how they qualify as a craft supply or tool.  Trust me, if you make jewelry and you don't use zip top plastic bags, you will want to. 

Nothing keeps your finished jewelry clean and tarnish free like a lack of oxygen, so storing finished pieces in a zip bag keep them pristine and organized.  But don't forget, your supplies can tarnish between projects too, so I keep all of my findings and chains and other metal supplies in zippy bags.  That way everything is in great shape and ready to go when I pull them out to get creative. 

To keep myself organized, I write sizes, metal content, and any other important info right on the baggie with a permanent marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment